- Organize, coordinate and manage program issues, schedules and budgets for tier one customer.
- Responsible for tracking relevant metrics and drive action items based on results.
- Coordinate product life cycle activities with P&L and customer satisfaction
- Manage all development activities and drive product delivery on time.
- Provide the clear product status update, critical issue deep dive as engineering representative in the core team.
- Establish project objectives and assignments and delegate assignments to team members.
- Review root cause analysis and provide direction to resolve issues.
Develop status reports, ensuring project teams are meeting customer requirements and measuring cost control.
- 3+ years PM experience in consumer product field.
- Proven record of leading entire project from design to production.
- Leadership and problem-solving skill required. Ability to follow through open issues.
- Strong verbal, written communication skills and presentation skills with fluent Mandarin and English required.
- Being able to work independently with minimum supervision.